Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Be on the Mission Field without Leaving the comforts of Home!

For all of you people who would love to do mission work in some foreign country but you can't afford it or if the time is just not right for you because of family or work, try FRIENDS SPEAK. With Friends Speak the foreign mission field comes to you. Because of the readers that I have been matched up with over the last couple of years I have experienced, China a couple of times, Mexico and now Korea and without leaving the comforts of my own home. My current reader is a fellow from Korea (Larry Kim) who is 34 years old and is married with a wife and 3 children back in Korea. What a sacrifice! He is an amazing guy who really wants to learn English and is very open to share his life and friendship with me. It is so much fun. His hobby is foot massage which I am very soon going to give him the opportunity to demonstrate his skills on me. Please consider Friends Speak, you can travel the world and never leave the farm. Another benefit is, when you are finally ready to leave the farm and travel the world (for real) you will have places to go and people to visit all over the world. The very, very, very best part of Friends Speak is that you are sharing Jesus with your new found friends. Friends Speak - what a great opportunity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home